Thursday, September 20, 2012

Review: Careline Lip and Cheek Tint in Berry Red



Careline is from the same manufacturer of Ever Bilena. EB has its own lip and cheek tint that I also made review about (find my review here). Careline's formula is a bit different than Ever Bilena's. I actually find it to be more similar to The Body Shop's!



Let's talk about the packaging. It seems that Careline is a cosmetics line for teenagers and it does show on the packaging. The cheek and lip tint comes in a tube container with flowers all over.



The shade is called "Berry Red". I'm not sure if there are other shades available, though. It comes with a sponge applicator like TBS. I actually like that it has an applicator coz I don't have to use my fingers to blend when applying on my lips. And I'm almost always using this just on my lips. 


The consistency leans more towards being liquid. Hence it gets removed easily when you eat, drink or when you have a habit of licking your lips. But otherwise it stays for hours and hours. Of course on the cheeks there are no issues like this, so it has better staying power when applied there.


Careline's Lip and Cheek Tint retails for 80 pesos. That's very affordable! You can find it in Watsons or even in 7/11!




*This post was reuploaded due to an error.

No comments:

Post a Comment