Thursday, September 20, 2012

Review: San San Matte Finish Liquid Foundation



HBC was on sale last December so I went in there with a plan to make a haul but they didn't have testers for most of their products which really annoyed me so I ended up buying only one.


I bought the San San Matte Finish Liquid Foundation for 100 pesos. I was thrilled by the price 'coz where the hell can you get a foundation for 100 bucks, right? Plus the word "Matte" had me 'coz I have oily skin.




  • I got the one in the shade 01 which is the lightest that they have. It is the right shade for me and it blends on my skin pretty well.
  • It actually smells like batter to me which is okay. It's not offensive to my nostrils.
  • The consistency is not very thick that's why the coverage is only light to medium.
  • It feels light on my face. No sticky feeling or anything like that.
  • It really looks good for the first few hours but later in the day it just can't handle my oiliness. =(
  • It has Vitamins A, C and E... but no SPF. =(
  • The packaging is very simple. There's no pump or anything. I mean you really get what you pay for.


The product blended on my skin.
As I said it's only light to medium coverage.
You can still see that little burn mark from my failed attempt to cook. O_O

Overall I think this product is worth the try. I mean it's only 100 pesos after all, it didn't break me out and who knows it might work for you.

For now I'm still on the hunt for the best and most affordable foundation for my stubborn oily skin. =)





*This post was reuploaded due to an error.

1 comment:

  1. I heard that they only had a few colors out because you're supposed to mix 2 foundations to get your shade perfectly...I think :)

    FMWL

    ReplyDelete