HBC was on sale last December so I went in there with a plan to make a haul but they didn't have testers for most of their products which really annoyed me so I ended up buying only one.
I bought the San San Matte Finish Liquid Foundation for 100 pesos. I was thrilled by the price 'coz where the hell can you get a foundation for 100 bucks, right? Plus the word "Matte" had me 'coz I have oily skin.
- I got the one in the shade 01 which is the lightest that they have. It is the right shade for me and it blends on my skin pretty well.
- It actually smells like batter to me which is okay. It's not offensive to my nostrils.
- The consistency is not very thick that's why the coverage is only light to medium.
- It feels light on my face. No sticky feeling or anything like that.
- It really looks good for the first few hours but later in the day it just can't handle my oiliness. =(
- It has Vitamins A, C and E... but no SPF. =(
- The packaging is very simple. There's no pump or anything. I mean you really get what you pay for.
|The product blended on my skin.|
As I said it's only light to medium coverage.
You can still see that little burn mark from my failed attempt to cook. O_O
Overall I think this product is worth the try. I mean it's only 100 pesos after all, it didn't break me out and who knows it might work for you.