Thursday, September 20, 2012

Review: Chanel Irreelle Soleil Silky Bronzing Powder in Sierra 22



I've had this product for a year or two but I've just started using it lately because I wasn't into bronzers before. I'm really loving it so I thought it would be nice to share with you guys. 


It's Chanel's Irreelle Soleil Silky Bronzing Powder in Sierra 22.




The packaging of Chanel is really sophisticated looking. You really know that it's a high-end product and that you're getting your money's worth. 

It even has its own velvet pouch so you don't have to worry about having scratches all over your Chanel compact.




I love that it actually gives me that glow that bronzing powders are supposed to give. It's a warm brown color with reddish undertones and has some gold shimmers in it. The shimmers are very fine and subtle when applied so it just gives you that sunkissed look.


It also comes with this brush that is not as soft as some of my brushes but I find that it picks up a generous amount of the product and it actually works very nicely with the blending. The shade is very light and sheer. You can even apply it all over your face and it will not look muddy or dirty at all! 



    Two swipes

    I'm really loving this Chanel bronzer but I think they have already discontinued this. I'm not sure. What other bronzers can you guys recommend? =)





    *This post was reuploaded due to an error.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment