Thursday, September 20, 2012

Review: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Peach



I love Maybelline! I’ve been using their products since college and they have never caused me any breakouts, plus they are so affordable! Most products won’t be over 500 bucks. 


Being a lipstick junkie, I was thrilled by their “Color Sensational” line.




The one I got is called “Pink Peach”. 


  • The color sensational line has a nice selection of shades.
  • Pink peach is a nice pop of color on my face.
  • It's got some sheen to it.
  • There are some shimmers that's enough to add glam to my lips.
  • Affordable for only 299 pesos a pop.
  • Staying power is about 3-5 hours.
  • It may feel dry after some time but there’s nothing that a good lip gloss can’t solve.


Here’s the swatch on my hand.




Here’s how it looks on my lips.



I need to have more of these color sensational lipsticks! I’m targeting BonBon Pink and Pink Please on my next haul. What shades do you suggest? =)


*This post was reuploaded due to an error.

No comments:

Post a Comment