Monday, September 17, 2012

Uniqlo SM North Edsa


Uniqlo invaded the Philippines last June when they opened their first store in Mall of Asia. I wanted so bad to go on the opening day 'coz there were discounts. I love discounts! But of course with my schedule and with MOA being too far from my area, I wasn't able to go. 

The good news is... they are opening another store in SM North Edsa The Block! It's right across Forever 21. You can't miss it. They are scheduled to open in November. That's three months away! I'll make sure to come this time. ;)


Update: The date is set! Mark your calendars on November 16! :)


In the meantime, here are the Uniqlo must-buy items on my list.

I'm in love with this color! It's a simple, basic dress with no shape. Super love!


Basic but elegant! It looks really nice on the model but I'll have to fit this on myself before I proclaim allegiance. Lol! I may be too short for this length.


I love the pink and black ones! They look really comfortable too!


I realize I don't have a "My little black dress" in my closet. This is a must-have!


I love these dresses. They are stylish and very feminine.


This looks comfy and warm. Best to wear around Christmas time. :)


I love stripes. This top has a classy feel to it.

So those are the pieces that I have my eye on. I really love buying the basics 'coz you can mix and match them up, plus they are never really out of trend. ;)



*photos are from Uniqlo.com.ph
*This post was reuploaded due to an error.

No comments:

Post a Comment