Monday, September 17, 2012

Review: ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance


I originally planned to purchase The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer 'coz there were A LOT of raves about that product. But since I'm new to highlighters I want to know first how I would feel about it. So I went to the ever reliable ELF counter to find a cheaper alternative. Not sure why ELF categorized it as a bronzer, though. Anyway, here are my thoughts on this product. :)



According to the E.L.F. website:

Achieve a sun-kissed complexion year round! The silky smooth, fine powder formula blends evenly and easily onto the skin for a lightweight feel. Use all over the body for a touch of sheer radiance. Perfect to buff onto the face, arms, shoulders, legs and décolleté for a gorgeous natural glow. 


ELF Luminance comes in a clear and relatively thin packaging that is quite descent considering the price that you pay for it. From the pan it looks like a shade of champagne with lots of tiny shimmers.




The product is finely milled and it doesn't feel chalky at all. The shimmers are so tiny for that healthy glow effect. However, the product is not well packed and I strongly advice that you don't attempt to swirl your brush in there or else it's going to be a little bit messy.



I love that it doesn't give that shimmery type of glow but just a subtle pearlescent sheen. The effect is really flattering and it seems to me that it will suit any type of skin tones. The best part? It's only a dollar! But of course here in PH it's overpriced at 129 pesos. Still I can say that ELF Luminance is a great value for money! 















*This post was reuploaded due to an error.

No comments:

Post a Comment