Blushes tend to take a half-day on me. They just don't last the entire day on my face which is really frustrating 'coz I'm very pale and I really need color to not look sick. Ever Bilena was on sale about 6 months ago and this was the one that I came home with that day.
It's their Mousse Blush-On in Aster!
Packaging is just average. I think if they put a little more effort on the cap/lid it would look so much better.
What is a Mousse Blush anyway?
Mousse Blush has a cream consistency that finishes like a powder.
It is very convenient to use because it only requires your fingertips for application.
They are best used for oily skin or at least on well moisturized skin.
- The shade is a nice doll pink with some shimmers.
- It is very pigmented.
- It is easy to pick up the product with your fingertips and to blend it as well.
- It is long lasting by itself and it also serves its purpose as a base for my powder blushes.
- It does not break me out.
- It is very inexpensive for only 150 pesos. I got it for only 100 pesos during the Ever Bilena sale!
- The consistency does not change even when I've had this for months already.
I have not encountered any problems with this product and I would say that it is very much recommended for those who are new to mousse blushes and wants to see how this kind of blush would work for them. =)
*This post was reuploaded due to an error.