Thursday, September 13, 2012

Review: IN2IT Waterproof Gel Liner in WG04 Copper


I really loooove my In2it waterproof gel liner in very black that I use it everyday and now I have finished it up. And you must know that this is the FIRST EVER eyeliner that I have used until there was none! So I went out and bought another one. This time I got two shades; very black and copper.


There's this "limited offer" going on; you get two shades for 499.75 pesos. Note that one gel liner costs 379.75. That's like buying one for 120 bucks only! So I gave in and bought it.

This, however, does not come with a free sharpener. But how much is a sharpener, right? You get to save a lot anyway. :)



I've done a review of the shade WG01 Very Black before. Please click here to view that post. You'll find there photos of when I tested the staying power of the liner; rubbed and ran under water. So please refer to it 'coz everything is the same for both shades except, of course, for the color.



The line above is one swipe, below is two swipes. This is my first non-black/brown eyeliner so I'm really excited to use it and match it with some eyeshadows. :)







1 comment:

  1. The color is really pretty, I remember the first ever liner I finish was the ELF eye pencil liner. I use it until it was so short and there's not enough room to sharpen it,lolz~

    ReplyDelete