I thought electronic tweezers would be a nice gadget to have so I bought this from Ensogo a month ago. Here's my review on the product.
- Remove hair from the root and prolong regrowth with Wizzit – a new gadget that acts like tweezers, only 50 times faster, to prevent shave burns and quick hair regrowth.
- Wizzit attracts hair like a magnet and pulls each strand off cleanly, from the root, to ensure no regrowth for weeks.
- This innovative hair removal gadget is suitable for facial hair (upper lip, eyebrows, chin and more) and for hair removal in the underarms, legs and bikini line.
- Its light and compact design at 4 3/4" x 1 1/2" x 1" makes it handy enough for travel.
- Wizzit works on 2 AAA batteries.
- Perfect for both men and women
It comes with this free manicure set which includes a hand held mirror, nail scissors, tweezers, nail file, nail clippers, 5 makeup brushes and 3 nail sculpting tools.
I immediately tried it when it arrived at my doorstep. I read the instructions first and my eyebrow raised when Wizzit was called "My-Twizze" on the paper. Is this product just a replica? I'm not sure. Nevertheless I still tried it on my legs. The instructions said to hold it in a right angle and gently move it in a circular way or in a straight line. Some hairs were removed immediately but I had to go back again to get the rest. I felt that it failed to pluck most of my hairs up to the root.
Another thing that I didn't like about this is that it is battery operated, and it drains the battery fast. I thought those that are plugged in and rechargeable are way better.
Overall I felt that it was an "okay" product to have. It's only 499 pesos anyway. But if only I wasn't such an impulsive buyer I would have went for other epilators or electronic tweezers that are rechargeable.
I hope this post helps. :)