Let me tell you now. This, is a holy grail.
I was a cheek and lip tint girl during high school but I grew out of that phase so I forgot how much I loved it. I used the one from The Body Shop back then. That one costs around 700 pesos, Ever Bilena's is only for 175. So I really wasn't expecting anything when my mom gave this to me but I must say, EB's lip and cheek tint surpassed my expectations!
- LONG LASTING! My face is oily and most powder blushes do not last all day even with a good base. But this lip and cheek tint stays until I wash it off!
- Packaging is just a simple tube. Nothing much to say about it.
- No scent! No icky taste! Of course you have to let it dry out completely so you won't taste the product.
- Very easy to apply. I just use my fingertips.
- I love how natural it looks when blended out!
- Very affordable. It's a nice alternative for high end lip and cheek tints.
- Very pigmented. I have the one in Very Red, by the way.
- Did not break me out.
My mom gave this to me coz she said she still prefers The Body Shop's lip and cheek tint. When I asked why, she said "her face is used to it". lol! My mom has the best explanations.
Anyway, I highly recommend this product. I read mixed reviews about it on the internet but from my personal experience it really works! ;)