Thursday, February 16, 2012

Review: San San Age Defense Lipstick in 03


Today I'm reviewing a random purchase from HBC. I bought this around November of last year and I thought I'd share with you guys 'coz it is such a cheap find. :)



I picked up this lipstick from San San. For those who aren't familiar with San San, which I highly doubt unless you are not from Philippines, it's basically a makeup brand that claims to showcase vitamin-enriched cosmetics. 

The one I got is their Age Defense lipstick in shade number 3. This appealed to me the most because it's such a nice neutral color with peachy undertones.



Ingredients include castor oil, candellila wax, beeswax, paraffin wax, lanolin, mineral oil, Vit. A, C and E, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), colorant and fragrance.


  • Doesn't dry out my lips.
  • Beautiful shade, however the Age Defense lipsticks have limited choices.
  • Creamy formula hence it is very easy to apply.
  • No strange scent.
  • Good color payoff.
  • It's very cheap! In their website it's sold at 2.78 dollars, which is approximately 110 pesos. But since I bought this during an HBC sale I only paid around 70 bucks!
  • Packaging is very simple. It does feel cheap but I don't mind coz you just get what you pay for. The only thing I would point out is that it doesn't feel secure whenever I put on the cap. I need that "click" to let me know that it is closed.
  • It only lasts for about an hour or two. I don't mind reapplying though, specially since I bought it for a cheap price.


I won't go crazy as to buying every single San San lipstick. I don't think I would repurchase too, but I have no complaints about this lipstick and overall I think it's a nice product considering the price that you pay for it. =)




1 comment:

  1. I think the shade is really pretty!!I think they just need to improve on their packaging a bit...Brands like ELF and NYX also provide budget friendly price but their packaging ain't cheap at all..Thanks for sharing the swatches,,really lovely..=)

    ReplyDelete