I love pink blushes 'coz they complement my fair skin really well, but I noticed that I don't have a true pink shade. And since I love cheap finds I went to Ever Bilena, one of my go-to local cosmetics brand, and the SA recommended this shade which she said goes well with any type of skin tone.
It's the Ever Bilena Blush in Rose.
- I love the rosy color. I also have another blush from Ever Bilena in the shade "Cheek" and it is one of my favorites! The brand really has a great color selection for their blushes. :)
- I love the shimmers! It makes me look like I'm glowing from within.
- Pigmentation, I would say is average. It's sheer but definitely buildable. I recommend putting a base first to really bring out the color.
- Staying power is 2-4 hours. Again, I recommend putting a base to make it last longer.
- Did not break me out.
- Affordable for only 110 pesos.
- Packaging is very simple. It does not come with a mirror and a brush like "Cheek". Well this one costs less so that's why.
I heard Pink Petal is also a nice color. I will definitely try that too.
So what are your favorite local blushes? =)