I originally wanted a waterproof mascara coz I hated the smudging that my previous one gave me from time to time. So I went to the Maybelline counter, my go-to brand when it comes to mascaras, and found this nice yellow tube.
I was really going to buy the Waterproof one, coz that way I’m 100% sure that I will get no smudging, but the SA told me that the Super film one is smudge-proof and yet washable. How convenient is that?!
- The wand is slightly curved and I like it coz it covers most of my lashes at once.
- I am so happy with the volume that I get with this mascara!
- It may tend to clump sometimes especially when you apply it in a hurry so just take your time.
- Staying power is good. It can last the whole day for me. However it may tend to weigh my lashes down, but maybe it’s just because I have quite long lashes and coating it with the collagen formula will definitely give some weight in there.
- What I really love about this product is the promise of being smudge-proof and washable, coz it really is! This mascara creates a film when it coats your lashes, hence the name Super Film, and you can actually see it when you wash it off. And since all I really wanted was a smudge-proof mascara, I got what I want and I’m so happy that I have this.
- Very affordable for only 399 pesos!
|My lashes with the Magnum Superfilm mascara.|
Very thick and black!