Friday, November 4, 2011

Review: Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Trio


I was looking for a local eye shadow product that I can use for everyday neutral look and I found this; it’s Fashion 21’s eye shadow trio in number 4!






The shimmery champagne color can be applied all over the lids. Don’t worry it’s not shockingly shimmery, but personally I do not find this flattering on me.

The dark brown is for the outer corner of the eye, and I actually find the shade quite nice but you really need to use an eye primer to improve the color payoff.

The cream shade can be applied as highlighter on the brow bone, but it has no pigmentation whatsoever. Or maybe it’s just because it has exactly the same color as my skin? I don’t know, but this really doesn’t show up on me.

L-R: Cream, Champagne, Dark Brown
(The Cream shade is barely noticeable on me.)
*Note: The shades do not have names. This is just how I see the colors.


The eye shadow trio costs P 150; very, very cheap hence the poor pigmentation and staying power. But don’t get me wrong, this isn’t entirely useless. I would say that this will do for beginners or for those who just want to give a little definition or depth to their eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment