Sunday, September 29, 2013

Quick Review: Silk Secrets Oil Control Sheet

I ran out of my Clean and Clear Oil Control Film so I went to Watsons to repurchase. But when I got there I saw other brands that were cheaper and yet contain twice the number of sheets compared to Clean and Clear. I got curious so I picked this one from Silk Secrets just to give it a try. 


So did I like it? Let's just say that it was disappointing. To be fair they did say that it was an oil control sheet but I just didn't expect to find literally little sheets of what seems to be translucent paper inside! It gets easily torn and I have to use three sheets to cover my whole face. Lesson learned, when you find what works for you just stick with it. 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information about oil control paper sheets with us. i glad to read this post.

    ReplyDelete