Sunday, August 12, 2012

Updated: My Top 5 Youtube Gurus

I made a "My Top 5 Youtube Gurus" post last year and other gurus has since made it to my top 5! Well, I was already subscribed to them before but it took a while for them to grow on me. Only one "Youtuber" from my last post stayed on my list.



5. Macbarbie07


This girl is SO ADORABLE! I must say I found her annoying before coz she was too energetic. But that's all in the past now. Now I love her! She reminds me of high school, you know? That youthful energy that doesn't seem to wear out. And high school for me is the best part of school life!

Btw, Bethany is doing a pinky promise with her viewers in this screenshot. How cute is that?!





4. missglamorazzi



This girl is SUPER adorable too! She seems really nice that you would want to be friends with her. I love that she's not afraid to show her "no makeup" face even if she has some blemishes here and there. Ingrid is really cute and although she looks really young, she's actually 24 now. So it's really just about having positive energy and of course smiling a lot. :)



3. ThatsHeart



This girl has the cutest voice EVER!  I love watching her hauls and monthly favorites videos. Heart has some great sense of style. I also love watching her with her boyfriend of 6 years, Arnold. They're such a cute couple!



2. emilynoel83



Emily makes THE BEST product reviews ever! She's very informative and very pleasant to listen to. It's because she's also a news anchor aside from being a Youtube beauty guru. My favorite videos from her are her Makeup dupes series! This girl is a genius in finding dupes for high end makeups!



1. itsjudytime and itsJudysLife



The only guru who has stayed on my list is no other than Judy! :) I still watch her vlogs everyday. I also love watching her first impression videos! She tries out new products and wears it until the end of the day. It's such a great idea and very informative as well.




As I said in my previous post I'm more into hauls, tags, vlogs and reviews. If you're more into makeup tutorials I highly recommend lisaeldridgedotcom (She's a professional makeup artist!), pixiwoo and pixi2woo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment