It took me a while before using this coz I got sunburned from my summer escapades, but as promised here's my review on the Jericho Dead Sea Black Mud Soap.
According to the Jericho Cosmetics blog, here are the benefits of Dead Sea Mud.
- Improving and treating various skin ailments such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, skin rashes, and dandruff
- Tightens skin improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin deep within
- Exfoliates dead skin buffing away dead skin cells, revealing a youthful complexion
- Fine dead sea mud granules gently cleanses and detoxifies pores sucking out any impurities and toxins
- Improving medical conditions, including arthritis, bone and cartilage inflammation, rheumatism, stress, fatigue and sleeplessness
- Improving cell metabolism, helping the body absorb nourishment and eliminate toxins.
This soap can be applied all over the face and body. It doesn't have any special scent and it feels gentle on the skin. There are dead sea salts that can be felt from the soap's surface, which is probably why I get the same after-rinse feeling with their foaming facial scrub; clean but not dry. Their products are all natural and paraben free so it is most likely safe to use even for very sensitive skin.
If I remember correctly the salesman said this costs 1,000 pesos. Do visit their kiosk coz sometimes they do promos and give discounts. :)
I hope this post helps. :)