Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Review: Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream


I'm very happy with my Etude House BB Cream because it gives me that nice, sheer finish so I wanted to try out other BB Creams to see if they would work the same for me. And because Maybelline was on sale when I went to Watsons I grabbed the chance and bought their BB Cream. I think I paid 200 pesos for this because of the discount, but originally it's priced at 250 pesos.


  • It's super tiny compared to the Etude House BB Cream so this is really convenient to bring when travelling. 
  • It has SPF 26 which is good for sun protection. 
  • It only has one color right now and luckily it blends on my skin tone pretty well. 
  • The coverage is sheer as any other BB creams. 
  • The consistency is not watery, but a little bit less thick than other BB Creams.
  • It's very light when applied on my face. There's no sticky or heavy feeling.
  • Oil control property is not very good.
  • It doesn't break me out so I'm concluding there are no harsh ingredients in there.


It claims to be an 8-in-1 skin transformer. It's supposed to brighten, even, smoothen, refine, clear, conceal, moisturize and protect your skin. 
In my opinion it does perform all of what it claims. I don't know about the concealing, though, coz I don't really have much blemishes now. 

However Etude House's remains to be my HG BB Cream. It just gives me that glow that I don't get with Maybelline's. 

But for 200 pesos this is surely a good buy. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment