Saturday, June 21, 2014

Review: IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Powder

Filling my brows is a very important part of my routine. I have thick brows but there are areas with sparse hair. Now I found a brow powder that's super good but won't hurt pockets!

It's the much-raved IN2IT's Waterproof Eyebrow Powder.




According to IN2IT's website:

Waterproof and long-lasting eyebrow colour in a three-shade collection. Intense color and easy to blend. Soft and smooth with the moisturizer Vitamin E. Easy to apply with the nylon hair brush applicator and mirror compact. 

The packaging is really nice. It has flower details on the cover, a nice little mirror inside, a tiny brush applicator that has a clear handle and the powders have embossed designs. They clearly paid attention to minor details which made the overall look very presentable.


The powder feels very smooth and it comes in three shades, from lightest to darkest and with different undertones. The first is yellowish brown, the second is reddish brown and third is chocolate brown. 

I like using the mixture of the reddish and the chocolate brown on the far end of my brows and on areas that need more filling. Then I use the yellowish brown on the other end of my brows near my nose.


The tiny brush applicator is very effective. I like that they used nylon hairs so it's not flimsy.


The ingredients are posted at the back, as well as the manufacturing and expiration date! Good job, IN2IT!


Here I swatched the powders heavily, from the darkest to the lightest color.


This time I ran it under water to test if it's really waterproof. It didn't smudge at all. ;-)

The longevity is really good as well. From morning until I come back home there's no need to reapply, and even when REALLY sweaty after a jogging my brows are still on. Thumbs up!


Now this is when I ran it underwater and rubbed. There are still hints of the powder but it has definitely faded, which for me is a good thing. I don't want a brow powder that's too difficult to take off.

Overall this product is for keeps. I have a feeling that it will last me for a really long time and I have no complaints. In2it is available in all Watsons and department stores nationwide for only 299 pesos. You can't beat the price. ;-)


1 comment:

  1. This is my HG eyebrow product! It has been in my draft for so long coz I really wanna test it. Now, I use this every single day ever since I bought it!

    Check out my blog post about it!
    http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com/2014/11/in2it-waterproof-eyebrow-colour.html

    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/cheeneyreyes

    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cheeneyreyes

    xoxo,
    Cheeney

    ReplyDelete