Monday, March 24, 2014

Walkthrough Review: Skin Station's Painless Diode Laser Hair Removal (2nd session)




1st session update:
After three weeks the hairs started falling off on their own. Thin armpit hairs are mostly gone. The thick ones are stubborn so they grew back.

On my second session:
A reminder for those who are/will be undergoing this treatment. As much as possible DO NOT SHAVE YOUR ARMPITS, especially a week before your appointment. I was rescheduled because of this, so I had to wait two more weeks before I can have my second session. Just endure the 1 1/2 month's worth of underarm hair so you can keep on track. :-)

One thing I have noticed during the treatment was that I felt more discomfort on my left underarm, which has fewer but thicker hairs, than on my right underarm which has more but thinner strands. 

It has been 3 weeks since my second treatment and most of the hairs have already fallen off. It feels gooood to have clean underarms again! They said I should wait until the hairs fall off on their own so I'm really fighting the urge to pluck the remaining ones. :-P

I'll make an update regarding my third session next time. I really hope I'll get my "permanent" hairless underarms soon! :-D



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post!!! Genuinely loved this kind of post..about laser hair removal treatment, I am enjoyed reading this blog and grab various about information about laser hair removal. Thanks for the post.

    If anyone suffering from skin realted problem and looking for laser hair removal in Delhi, then DermaClinix provides the best skin treatment in Delhi and best laser hair removal clinic in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite sports movies of 2020 - YouTube
    5 things to know about my favorite sports movies of 2020 — I love watching movies with friends while they're watching games. What were the youtube mp4 best movies of 2020?

    ReplyDelete