Thursday, October 20, 2011

Review: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose



I was checking out some lipsticks on the Revlon counter and this would have haunted me in my sleep if I didn't buy it.
It’s Revlon’s Super Lustrous lipstick in Primrose! 




The shade is pink with a hint of lavender, which I love because it’s not typical. I have tons of pink-pink lipsticks already so I wanted something different.  


The color suits my fair skin tone very well. It glides on smoothly on my lips because the formula is very creamy! This is probably the creamiest lipstick I own, but not too creamy to the point that it will melt off.
It doesn't dry out my lips hence this is one of the very few lipsticks that I reach out for most of the time. It lasts for 4-6 hours on my lips which is good considering it has a creamy formula.


I've been using this for more than a year now and it has been a favorite since then!





Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks cost around 400 – 500 pesos a pop.
The Super Lustrous line has a whopping 72 shades to choose from, so you’ll most likely find something that will suit you. 
Not all colors are available in the Philippines, though, but there's always ebay and amazon. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment